Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ravens Nails!

For the first design I used Revlon Colorstay in Stiletto as a base color. For the half moons I used a large dotting tool with OPI Pack Your Booty Shorts. And finally for the Raven face I used various dotting tools and different sized brushes to draw on the design.
For this nail design I used Revlon Colorstay in Stiletto as the base color as well. For the camo I used OPI Pack Your Booty Shorts (purple), Zoya Carey (light gray), essence Surfer Babe in Point Break (dark gray), and a white striper. I used dotting tools to do the design. For the eyes I used the same OPI purple with a brush and then used the biggest dotting tool dipped in a red for the eyes, then used a smaller dotting tool for the black pupil. Once that was dry I added the white glint on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment